E3D Revo Voron Kit 24V
** This kit does not include a fan**
We developed the E3D Revo Voron kit 24V in collaboration with Team Voron. It’s intended for use with the Voron StealthBurner, which includes an integrated cold side fan.
- Uses Revo Nozzles – change nozzles cold, no tools, no hot tightening
- Works with a Revo HeaterCore for faster heat-ups
- Rigid mounting using 4 x M3 x 0.5 bolts
- Ultra-lightweight construction for improved speed performance
- Ideal HotEnd for Voron StealthBurner
- Heatsink is licensed under
Note: Cold side fan not included. See https://docs.vorondesign.com/
- Max temp: 300°C
- Works with Revo HeaterCore and Revo Nozzles
- Mass: ~25g
Ready for Revo. A groove at the bottom of the sink accepts a Revo HeaterCore spring. It’s compatible with our Revo ecosystem, so you can change nozzle without tools or hot tightening using just your fingers.
Complements your Voron. Includes an anodized red aluminum heatsink to complement your Voron accented parts.
Rigid mounting. This is a rigid mounted design that uses four M3 x 0.5 bolts to secure to your Voron 3D printer.
Open source design. We’ve made this cold side (everything above the HeaterCore, including the receptacle for the Revo Nozzle) open hardware licensed under the GPL V3. This means if you have an alternative design for this, you are able to work with it.
See it in action:
– Full mounting instructions and STL files for Voron printed parts :https://docs.vorondesign.com/
– You may need to adjust your Z offset when changing nozzles.
Rigid mount (4 x M3 x 0.5)
See the datasheet for full specs
- 1 x 12V or 24V 40W Revo HeaterCore
- 1 x Revo HeaterCore spring
- 1 x Revo Voron HeatSink
Single Kit Includes
- QTY 1 – 0.4mm Revo Brass Nozzle
Fully Loaded Kit Includes
- QTY 4 – Revo Brass Nozzles (1 of each size in 0.25mm, 0.4mm, 0.6mm, 0.8mm)