LDO Galileo Extruder Kit
Comes with dual gears made by Bondtech.
The original design was developed by Robert Lorincz and his work can be found here on Thingiverse and was later modified to fit into the Voron Afterburner tool head by JaredC01.
The LDO Galileo Extruder Kit is designed as a drop-in replacement for the existing Afterburner Clockwork module, and uses the same core components as the original Orbiter design for the drive system, maintaining a 7.5:1 gear ratio and using the larger gears by Bontech, which allows more grip on the filament.
More information can be found here https://github.com/JaredC01/Galileo
1. Compatible with flexible filament directly.
2. Reduce stringing compared with bowden extruder.
3. With LDO HT motor, which can bear 180℃ and allow for faster acceleration and direction change.
4. Weighing at only 150g, so you can increase the print speed greatly without lowering the print quality.
5. Glass fiber reinforced nylon injection molding parts instead of printed parts for housing, so it is more robust and durable.
6. DuPont Delrin injection molded gear, so it is harder to wear equating to a longer lifespan.
7. Bondtech hardened steel dual drive gear provides bigger grab force for filament.
8. Suggested stepper current is between 0.35A – 0.5A. If motor is too hot to touch please reduce current as you may damage the Orbiter Extruder.