LDO Voron v0.1 Kit RevD
The LDO Voron v0.1 Kit RevD is everything you need except for the printed parts!
The Kit includes Raspberry Pi 3 B+ and also all new LDO Motor kit with bigger AB motors!!
FEATURES & EXTRAS
- Stainless Steel Linear Rails – That’s right, no more worrying about rusty rails. You’ll still want to grease these rails, but you can do it at the end of your build.
- Machined Rail Nuts – Our kit includes 5 custom machined T nuts to secure the linear rails onto the extrusions, (no need to fiddle with tiny m2 nuts on a thin plastic part)
- Brass Insert Tool – We’ve included a custom machined brass tip for your soldering iron, use it to install heatset inserts with ease! Check here for more information.
- Pre-cut & Pre-wired – Our kit includes all necessary wiring: cut to just the right length and pre-crimped or soldered to their respective parts. See our supplementary wiring guide here.
- Two Types of Nuts – We’ve included both black oxide hex nuts and stainless square nuts in our kit, use whichever type you prefer.
- Partially Threaded Screws – The small pack of partially threaded SHCS screws (M3x30/x35) are for the mini-afterburner, they help reduce wear on the idler and Latch parts.
- Hex Wrenches – We found that 1.5mm hex wrenches wear out easily, so we threw in a bunch of them. However, you should definitely still buy a set of good quality hex wrenches.
- 2mm Drill Bit – Metric drill bits may not be very common in some parts of the world, so we included one. Use it to ream the filament path in your printed extruder parts.
- LDO Frame
- LDO V0.1 Motor Kit with Teflon Lead Screw
- LDO Rail Kit
- Phaetus Dragonfly BMO Hotend
- Pre Made Wire kit
- Fans, heaters, buck converter, hardware, tools
- 2 Flex Build plates (one powder coated and one smooth PEI) and magnet
- Cast aluminum bed
- Raspberry Pi 3B
- BTT SKR Mini V2
- Acrylic enclosure
For complete full BOM list please refer to LDO site here
PART PRINTING GUIDELINES
The Voron team provided the following guidelines for you to follow in order to have the best chance at success with your parts. There are often questions about subsituting materials of changing printing standards, but we recommend you follow these.
3D PRINTING PROCESS
Fused Deposition Modeling (FDM)
Recommended: Forced 0.4mm
Grid, Gyroid, Honeycomb, Triangle or Cubic
SOLID TOP/BOTTOM LAYERS