PCB Klicky Probe kit
**No Printed parts are included in kit.
The PCB Klicky Probe kit design attempts to replicate Klicky as closely as possible using a PCB-based design, to try and achieve the following aims:
- Reduce the problem of magnets working lose or seating poorly in printed parts
- Increase the current being switched, which might possibly result in a longer switch lifetime.
- Add LEDs.
- one toolhead PCB (pre-assembled with SMD components)
- two probe PCBs
- one JST-XH 3 pin header
- one JST-XH 3-wire pigtail connector
- 5 pairs countersunk magnets
- 10 M2x3.2x4mm heatset inserts
- 10 M2x8mm flat head screws
- 2 switches (random dissimilar pair from D2F-01, D2F-01L, D2HW-A201D, and generic D2F clone)
- 3 self-tapping stainless torx drive M2 screws
- 2 carbon steel M3x6mm flat head screws