Slice Engineering V6 Vanadium Nozzle 0.5mm
Would you like an indestructible nozzle? With a 64 Rockwell C hardness (Vickers HV 910) minimum rating, the V6 Vanadium nozzle is virtually unscratchable.
We also use a repellent coating to reduce plastic build-up on the nozzle, so you are less likely to experience misprints from plastic being scraped across your masterpiece.
People who truly value their prints and put deep care into their finished product — they want the most durable, reliable, premier nozzle to carry out the job.
Or you could buy a couple of A2 nozzles and take your chances on them wearing out. But just remember: they’re likely being machined with the metal we use in our nozzles.
Oh, and did we mention that we offer a lifetime warranty against abrasion on the V6 Vanadium nozzle?
- Hard to the Core – Vanadium™ Nozzles are hardened and tempered to 65 Rockwell C all the way through the substrate, not just on the surface.
- The V6 Vanadium nozzle is crafted from vanadium-alloyed high-speed steel for superior abrasion resistance at printing temperatures, not just at room temperature. Do you print at room temperature? We sure don’t.
- Surface coated with a wear-resistant, plastic repellent coating to keep your nozzle as clean as possible.
- Forgot what size nozzle you have installed? With the V6 Vanadium Nozzle, you don’t need to know braille or read a chart, the orifice size is engraved on 3 sides for easy viewing.
- Compatible with common metric (6 mm) and standard (1/4 in) socket tools for easy installation.
- The best warranty in the business: a Lifetime Warranty against abrasion
- For ease of installation check out the Slice Engineering Nozzle Torque Wrench. It makes installs a snap!
- 100% Made in the USA
There are no reviews yet.