Bondtech BMG IDGA Retro-fit Set
The Bondtech BMG IDGA Retro-fit Set will reduce the runout of the main drive gear on your Bondtech BMG Dual Drive extruder.
For the necessary tolerances with the plastic housing of the several compatible extruders and their versions along the last years, the housings will allow some axial motion along the main shaft.
This motion doesn’t affect the performance of the IDGA and actually it allows the IDGA to self-center with the filament.
This Integrated Drive Gear Assembly Set is compatible with:
- All Bondtech BMG series extruders;
- All Bondtech upgrade kits for Prusa i3;
- All Bondtech upgrade kits for Prusa Mini;
- All Bondtech DDX Direct Drive eXtruders for Creality;
- BMG-HT for Funmat HT;
- Other BMG type extruders using the original Bondtech main shaft assembly and primary drive gears.
It must be used with 3x8x3.0 mm ball bearings (INCLUDED).
This IDGA, Integrated Drive Gear Assembly, replaces the following mini drive train items:
- Main shaft;
- Main gear;
- Set screw;
- Primary drive gear.
Secondary drive gear, secondary shaft and secondary needle bearings ARE NOT SUPPLIED.
To purchase a full drive gear set with IDGA use this product instead:
BMG Drive Gears IDGA Kit
This retro-fit set may also replace the following product:
DDX Integrated Drive Gear Assembly
- Shaft length: 27.6 +/-0.08mm
- Shaft length to support ball bearings : < 3.3mm – 3.3mm >
- Filament teeth’s center to end of shaft : < 21.84mm – 6.30mm >
- Number of drive gear teeth : 17
- Drive gear teeth length : 4mm
- Integrated drive gear Material: Hardened Steel
- Flexible : yes;
- Rigid : yes;
- Abrasive : yes.
- Number of main gear teeth : 50
- Main gear teeth length : 3mm