E3D Revo Voron Heatsink
** This Heatsink does not include a fan**
We developed this E3D Revo Voron Heatsink in collaboration with Team Voron. It’s intended for use with the Voron StealthBurner, which includes an integrated cold side fan.
- Uses Revo Nozzles (sold separately) – change nozzles cold, no tools, no hot tightening
- Works with a Revo HeaterCore (sold separately) for faster heat-ups
- Rigid mounting using 4 x M3 bolts
- Ultra-lightweight construction for improved speed performance
- Licensed under GPL V3
Note: Cold side fan not included. See https://docs.vorondesign.com/
- Works with Revo HeaterCore and Revo Nozzles
Complements your Voron. This machined aluminum heatsink is anodized red to complement your Voron accented parts.
Rigid mounting. Rigid mounted design that uses four M3 bolts to secure to your Voron 3D printer.
Open source design. We’ve made this cold side (everything above the HeaterCore, including the receptacle for the Revo Nozzle) open hardware licensed under the GPL V3. This means if you have an alternative design for this, you are able to work with it.
See it in action:
Full mounting instructions and STL files for Voron printed parts:
- Qty 1 Revo Voron HeatSink
Rigid mount (4 x M3 x 0.5)
See the datasheet for full specs