Silicone Heater Mat
**Test fit your Aluminum plate before applying heater mat to build plate**
**Includes built in 120C thermistor fuse
A silicone heater mat is a great way to heat your 3D Printer build plate. Please make sure you select the right size of mat for your 3D printer.
- All silicone heater mats include 3M 468MP 200MP adhesive backing so you can easily adhere the heater mat to the build plate. This adhesive is rated for temperatures up to 204C.
- Silicone heater mat includes NTC 100k beta 3950 thermistor (use “Generic 3950” in config)
- All our silicone heater mats are 110v AC
- It is recommended to use High Temp RTV silicone around the edge of the silicone heater mat after installing on the build plate as a safety measure during installation. This will ensure the heater mat never falls off build plate.
- Red wires are for thermistor
- White wires are power wires for heater element
Heater Mat Sizes available
- 150mm x 150mm – 180W
- 200mm x 200mm – 300W
- 250mm x 250mm – 450W
- 300mm x 300mm – 650W
- Heater mats can get very hot and may burn you. Please handle with care.
- Read wiring diagram carefully regarding how this needs to be connected to you 3D Printer. If you are unsure how to connect this please consult a professional electrician.