Igus EGLM-05 Spherical Bearing (GE5C)
This is for the purchase of one Igus EGLM-05 Spherical Bearing.
The use of spherical bearings is usually associated with high weight bearing materials, difficult installation, and high costs. Most of the time, maintenance is still necessary over the long-term, and the bearings are only corrosion-resistant in special designs. Often roller bearings or plain bearings malfunction prematurely due to high edge loads, or because they need to be elaborately readjusted, reamed, or refitted in order to compensate for alignment errors. igubal® spherical bearings put an end to all of these disadvantages and open up many new possibilities for your engineering design: they are easy to handle, cost-effective, lightweight and robust.
The housing is made from igumid G, an extremely impact-resistant, long-fiber-reinforced polymer. Suitable for temperatures from -30 °C to +80 °C in long-term use.
- Made in Germany
- Dimensional series E following DIN ISO 12240
- Housing material: igumid G
- Material of spherical ball: iglide® L280
- Compensation of misalignment and edge loads
- High vibration-dampening
- Excellent vibration dampening
- Suitable for rotating, oscillating and axial movements
- B 6.00 mm
- Length of bevel (f) :: 0.5 mm
- Ø d1 :: 5.00 mm
- Ø d2 :: 14.0 mm
- C 4.0 :: mm
- 1 x EGLM-05