LDO Voron Switchwire Kit
**The LDO Voron Switchwire Kit has everything you need except for the printed parts**
We will also include everything you need to build the Stealthburner toolhead with CW2 motor
These kits will include a Bigtreetech CB1 and Pi4B Adapter board. The CB1 is faster then the previous Raspberry Pi 3 B+ boards that were included but do not work with DSI touch screens. If you plan to upgrade to a touch screen in the future please use the HDMI version instead.
Here are some great unboxing and build videos for the LDO Voron Switchwire kit
Features & Extras
- Stainless Steel Linear Rails – That’s right, no more worrying about rusty rails. Remember to properly lubricate your linear rails!
- Toolhead PCB – Our kit includes a modified hartk toolhead PCB. In addition, we designed a toolhead breakout PCB to make wiring at the controller end simple and straightforward.
- Brass Heatset Insert Tool – We’ve included a custom machined brass tip for your soldering iron, use it to install heatset inserts with ease! Check here for more information.
- Input Shaper Tool– We thew in a toolkit that includes all the necessary parts to help you perform input shaper calibration, hassle free.
- Pre-cut & Pre-wired – Our kit includes all necessary wiring: cut to just the right length and pre-crimped or soldered to their respective parts. See our supplementary wiring guide here.
- Small Tools – We include a small set of hex wrenches for all the fasteners used in the build (including a bunch of 1.5mm hex wrenches which wear out easily). However, you should definitely still buy a set of good quality hex wrenches. Also included is a small flat head screw driver that is useful in a surprising numerous situations.
- 2mm Drill Bit – Metric drill bits may not be very common in some parts of the world, so we included one. Use it to ream the filament path in your printed extruder parts.
- Take advantage of the Voron on Discord: https://discord.gg/voron. The community is very active on Discord and the users are very helpful on the #voron_switchwire_questions channel.
- Download Fusion 360 and get a free license to view the 3D model of the printer. The 3D model is a very useful reference when you encounter anything in the manual that is ambiguous or unclear.
- Check out Nero 3D’s Youtube channel, he has tons of videos on assembling Voron printers.
- Handle the Keybak with care! It has a tendency to retract violently.
- Print a Voron Cube, then print a Steppy!
- Get a serial number once you finish building your Voron.
- Printed Parts Guide (LDO supplement) – Are you planning on printing parts before the kit arrives? Read our supplementary print guide to see which parts to print/replace/omit.
- Wiring Guide – We created this supplementary wiring guide to go along with the included cable kit. We recommend reading the guide ahead of time: Some cable routing is required while you assemble the mechanical components.
- Tuning Guide – We highly recommend reading over this very detailed tuning guide by Ellis to help print out the best possible looking parts.
- Cable Chain Guide – See our short guide here for tips on our included cable chains (also known as drag chains).
- Check out Nero 3DP or Steve Builds Youtube channel as they have great videos on how to build a Voron