Slice Engineering Mosquito Silicone Boot
At long last, there is an official Slice Engineering Mosquito silicone boot. And yes, it is a boot, not a sock. Socks can be flimsy, fall off, and tear easily. Boots are there for you when the rubber meets the road (see what we did there?), providing long lasting protection from cooling air and plastic adhesion.
The Mosquito Silicone Boot is:
- Made from platinum cured silicone for higher temperature resistance
- Thickly molded with internal air cavities to ensure optimal thermal insulation and tear resistance
- Rated to 300 °C printing temperatures
- Spring loaded to keep the boot hooked onto the hot block at all times
- Endowed with easy to use finger grips to aid in installation and removal
- Coated with a clear coating for maximum plastic repellent power
Protect your hotend investment with the Mosquito Silicone Boot
Fits Mosquito and Mosquito Magnum hotends.